Setting up guide
1) Go to http://nomadtribe.marketplaceadmin.com/ and click on REGISTER
2) Fill in the registration form. You will be asked to put your Paypal account, we strongly suggest you get an account so you can receive your payments via Paypal, otherwise payments will be sent by regular mail.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email and your application will be revised by us in less than 24 hours. When you are approved you will receive a second email with your approval.
3) Once you receive you approval email you will be able to log into your account by clicking on the link or by going to http://nomadtribe.marketplaceadmin.com/
There you will see your session areas
Creating a product
1) Click on products and then on "Create product"
2) Follow the template to create a new product but please follow these guides to avoid having your products rejected.
Choose up to 3 Categories. One of the categories MUST be either Consignment A or Consignment B (if you are unclear which of these categories you fall into please check with your account manager firstname.lastname@example.org)
Product Title & Product description
Choose an appropriate Tittle and description, you can add pictures or videos to the description
You can put up to 4 photos by product. The first photo uploaded will be the default image. All pictures must be exactly 916 x 1318 pixels (width x height)
Enable variants if your product includes Sizes, for example, shoes and t-shirts. Create the variants accordingly.
Input the final price the customer will pay (this price should be agreed upon with your account manager)
Compare at price
You can leave this blank
Please enter the weight so we can ship it if a sale is made online
Please input the quantity per product variant to keep track of inventory. Your account manager will revise that the quantity matches that of the invoice.