Home / Kente African Jogger
Inspired by the cloth and silk fabrics produced by the Akan people of South Ghana, the Kente cloth is perhaps one of the most recognizable patterns of Western Africa. Strap these Kente African Joggers on instead of booking a trip to Accra - or do both.These handcrafted suede and polyester sneakers are cut, sewn & stitched by local artisans.
- Durable, super soft interior mesh lining
- Cushion EVA midsole and rubber outsole
- Premium removable insole with arch support
- Reinforced heel stitching
- 100% Rubber outsole
- High quality cotton laces
If you don’t love your item? Don’t worry, not everybody does. Just in case call or email within 30 days and we’ll get it solved.