*WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
FREE SHIPPING FOR U.S. ORDERS $50+
Named after the famous “Double 6” road in Bali, these low profile sandals also happen to be made from 66% repurposed materials. Version 2.0 of the Double 6 features a new flattering shape and laser engraved logo, not to mention custom molded footbeds with arch support so you can hop around the tide pools during the day and roll right into the evening in supreme comfort.
- 100% repurposed rubber tire soles
- Vegan leather top sole
- Custom molded EVA foam insole with arch support and heel padding for extra comfort
- Durable, water resistant, and light – each pair weighs about 14.53 oz / 412 g
- .75 inch wide repurposed tire inner tube straps with laser engraved logo
- Comfortable nylon toe thong
- Responsibly crafted – no animals, no fuel powered machinery
- If you are in between sizes, please size up when ordering
If you don’t love your item? Don’t worry, not everybody does. Just in case call or email within 30 days and we’ll get it solved.