*WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
FREE SHIPPING ON US ORDERS $50+
Launched in 2011, the ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2004.
The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
- Upper in Blend: made out of 70% of recycled cotton and 30% of recycled synthetic fibers
- Low chrome leather sections
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Inner sole in organic cotton & expensed rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian rubber
- Made in Brazil
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (The Rural Planning and Development Association)
If you don’t love your item? Don’t worry, not everybody does. Just in case call or email within 30 days and we’ll get it solved.