*WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
FREE SHIPPING FOR U.S. ORDERS $50+
Unfortunately, not everyone is exposed to warm Bali rays all year long. Needless to say, sandals find a home in your closet when winter strikes. The "Pantai" meaning beach in Balinese, is designed with the intent to keep repurposed tire tread on your feet no matter the season. This simple yet functional model is ideal for outdoor hikes to your hideaway beach or an urban cycle ride to the neighborhood park.
- 100% handcrafted with re-purposed tire sole
- No animals, no fuel powered machinery
- custom dyed canvas uppers
- high quality stitching
- EVA foam insole with arch support and striped denim footbed
- Extra heel padding for increased comfort
- Embroidered woven logo labels
- Machine Washable and Removable Footbed
- Worldwide shipping available
- For this style please size up. For example if you are a 10.5, please size up to an 11.
100% RE-PURPOSED TIRE SOLES
Our signature Tire Soles are sourced from local mechanics and landfills. The tires are sanitized and cut to size.
100% VEGAN MATERIALS
No animals used and free from toxic chemicals.
100% ORGANIC COTTON CANVAS
On all of our uppers, sewn and durable
No powered machinery. Just strong hands and minds.
If you don’t love your item? Don’t worry, not everybody does. Just in case call or email within 30 days and we’ll get it solved.