- Handcrafted by young women escaping human trafficking
- 100% of proceeds go to International Sanctuary
- Sustainably sourced product of Uganda
- Lightweight, durable and versatile Ankole Horn
- 2.25" inside diameter, 3.25" outside diameter
These beautifully crafted bracelets are a must-have. Worn solo or stacked, our new Ankole Horn pieces will instantly make any outfit feel pulled-together. You’ll want to reach for these time and time again.
Our artisans in Kampala, each a survivor of human trafficking, love working with Ankole Horn and are proud to have it represent their country to the world.
Ankole Cow Horn is a natural product known for unique and beautiful variations in color ranging from ivory black to caramel and creamy white. Like fingerprints, no two polished pieces are alike. When you purchase PURPOSE horn products, you’re empowering girls and women seeking freedom and helping to ensure a sustainable local economy.